Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Fab Fourth

I had a great long weekend with friends at a wild and wacky scifi convention. I didn't dress up, but admired other people's costumes. Even Darth Vader was there.

The best part was catching up with long-distance friends and purchasing their CD--I know incredibly talented people. I don't write much fantasy or scifi any more but like to hang with those who do. (Check out the stories and novels of Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff; she has an amazing imagination and is an excellent writer.)

I sent off yet another proposal for a historical romance to my agent today. It's funny and sweet and a little off the wall as usual.

And now, after I hit a stretch of saying I didn't want to write any more pirates, I want to write more pirates! I guess I just like 'em. (Big, brawny men who don't take nothing from nobody--what's not to like?) ;)

Jennifer Ashley
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home