Sunday, October 03, 2004

So much to read!

I just finished reading a chunk of my critique partner's new novel. It's great! Glenda Garland writes Regencies for Kensington that are well-plotted with deep characterization. They aren't yer typical silly romps, and they still sparkle with humor. I believe her next book is out in December (Her Other Thief), and the followup to that one (out next March?) is wonnnderrrrful. My favorite of hers to date. She gets better with each book.

Continuing to read Jennifer Cruisie's Faking It (which is more like a caper with romance). This is the first Crusie book I've read, and I'm glad I did. It has a plot and in-depth characterization. What a concept.

Also reading all my Anne Boleyn research material. Ask me anything about the period 1532-1536 and I gurantee I can tell you about it, or at least tell you where to find the info. if I don't have a particular detail.

I'm also reading all the voter materials for the general election. Remember it's not just the presidential election, but many things going on on the local level, so make your voice heard. It is the time of year when we have the power (moo ha ha ha ha ha!)

Happy Sunday,
Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home