Wednesday, December 29, 2004

merry xmas and etc.

Happy holidays, everyone. I'm a little tired of Christmas materialism, but I do wish everyone a happy time with family and friends. Did you know that in the Regency, Christmas wasn't that big a deal; New Year's was the important holiday. People gave New Year's gifts and had parties and feasts. Actually, that tradtion went back a long, long time. Our emphasis on Christmas is relatively new; only a hundred years or so old (those nutty Victorians.)

Anyway, no rest for the writer. Am still revising Murder in High Places, but nearly finished. Hope to have that printed and turned in by Monday.

The Care and Feeding of Pirates will be out soon, and I"m so excited! I'm also nervous as heck because I think it's my best book, the publisher is excited, and if it doesn't do well, I'll just cry and cry. Hoping for the best.

Take care
Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home