Monday, February 28, 2005

chocolate

What I've gotten done since my last post is item 7, mini-synopsis of Lacey Book 6. I revised it basd on my CP's points (she's so smart) and sent it off to my agent and editor. We'll see what they say about it.

My family has left me all alone in the house with a box of Godiva truffles!!!! Ahhhhhhhh! The evil, the evil! We bought them on sale yesterday at a Godiva botique Big box of special Valentine truffles for $7. Couldn't pass it up. But now, they're staring at me! Oh, just one won't hurt . . .

Have vowed to get through the year 1534 today. Almost done. Several momentous things happened that year, each eating away at Anne Boleyn's position as queen.

Take care, and don't forget to enter my contest by end of day tomorrow (March 1). One more day! Send me an e-mail (jenniferashley@cox.net) or visit my site (address below).

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home