Wednesday, April 06, 2005

great news

I heard from the editor of the Anne Boleyn project that she loved the book and it's going into editing. Wheeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

That's a huge load off my mind. No writing project is rejection-proof, even when you signed a contract. The editor can still say no if she doesn't like it or think it needs too much work. I'm still new enough at this to worry about it.

I'm working on so many projects at once that I need to settle down and finish something. Easier said then done. Today, for instance, I had writing burnout. Didn't want to write, didn't want to read. I finished knitting a sweater instead. It turned out ok; I might wear it to RT.

I hope to get back to work tomorrow. It's been hot here. Would rather sit on the patio and take a nap than face the computer. Ah well.

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home