Saturday, April 23, 2005

off to RT

Next week I'll be at the Romantic Times Booklovers' Convention, schmoozing with models and authors and signing books. Plan to do a workshop with Bonnie Vanak as well. I have fun at these conventions, but they wind me up and wear me out. Good thing I don't have an impending deadline.

Well, I do, but I'll have recovered (I hope) by that time.

So, my first contemporary romance will be out in June. I've updated the color scheme on my site to go with the book (www.jennifersromances.com). Why did I switch? I didn't; I'm working on more historicals. But I wanted to reach out to another segment of audience, plus Confessions of a Lingerie Addict was so much fun to write. I like stories revolving around young women learning to deal with their quirky families, and this gave me the opportunity to write such. There is plenty of romance in it, as well. Nick is a babe!

My historicals coming up have quirky families in them too. Maybe I like that because my family (both immediate and extended) is filled with such characters. I love them all.

Happy weekend,
Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home