Tuesday, August 09, 2005

new mini scene


Because I'm also a miniaturist, I sometimes do mini scenes to represent my books (see www.jennifersromances.com/Miniatures/miniatures.html for others)

Now that I have a minute to spare, I created a cube for Confessions of a Lingerie Addict.

My lingerie addict has just come home from shopping for more lingerie. She's kicked off her leopard-skin shoes and popped open a bottle of champagne to celebrate. She'll have to figure out where to stuff the new lingerie, because her drawers are obviously full.













Click pics for a larger view. Enjoy!

Jennifer

www.jennifersromances.com

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger Lbrychic said...

thats a wonderful depiction for your book.
I just wanted to let you know that i loved Confessions of a Lingerie Addict... it actually made me weepy. You need to write more books like this. (this is the first book i've read by you)

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Beth! The story I have in Christmas Cards from the Edge is somewhat like Lingerie Addict (same flavor). Also, I plan to do some more contemps after my "Magical Regencies". Glad you liked Brenda. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home