Monday, November 14, 2005

Back to work!!

My vacation was wonderful, but it took some time to recover from it (like getting over being sick and catching up on sleep.) Now it's back to work. I have to do the following:

1. Read page proofs of Penelope and Prince Charming (done!)
2. Read page proofs of A Lady Raised High (Anne Boleyn)
3. Finish writing a short Christmas story by Nov. 21.
4. Teach online class on crime in the Regency (I lost all my materials for this class and have to reproduce them from scratch, so had to beg for an extra week, ack!)
5. Lest I forget, a ms. due to Dorchester on Jan 1
6. Lest I forget, a ms. due to Berkley on Jan 1

Hmm, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up, too, aren't they? Afraid I'll have to skip them this year too, I guess.

On the other hand, Hawaii was wonderful. I did a little bit of writing and a lot of reading. That hot rock massage was pretty darned good, too!

www.jennifersromances.com

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger Madeline Hill said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! See you at the Nov. DR meeting!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Jordan Summers said...

I'm so jealous. I really miss Hawaii. Trying to talk dh into going after the 1st of the year. (wg) Good luck with those deadlines!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home