Sunday, November 27, 2005

lifting my head

Lifting my head from my busy life to post. Yesterday I wrote down my list of releases and my deadlines from now until next fall. OMG! I'm one busy lady.

Releases:
December
A Body in Berkeley Square, by Ashley Gardner
Christmas Cowboy, by Allyson James

March
A Lady Raised High (Anne Boleyn) by Laurien Gardner
Dragonmagic, by Allyson James (story in anthology)

April
Penelope and Prince Charming, by Jennifer Ashley

June
A Covent Gardern Mystery, by Ashley Gardner
Double Trouble, by Allyson James

I have another Allyson James book that will be out next spring, but no pub. date yet.

My deadlines for 2006 are: Jan. 1, Jan. 1 (that's not a typo, I really have two), Feb. 15, March 1, June 1, Sep. 1, and Oct. 1. Hmm, time to get off the Internet. :)

Take care,

www.jennifersromances.com

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thank you! That's sweet of you (that you like the book, not that I'm insane--snort). I can't wait to read your new release. It looks soooooo good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home