Monday, January 16, 2006

updating

Sorry for the silence, but a lot going on. I had some sad news this weekend; an acquaintance of mine passed away, who was only 52. I was not as close to her as others in my "gang" are, but I am saddened by it and feel bad for my friends. Cindy was a writer who has many stories published in Marion Zimmer Bradley's magazine and Sword and Sorceress anthologies, and she was a very talented songwriter. I was so sorry to hear of her death. She will be greatly missed.

On the work front, I'm putting the final touches to Playing with Fire, the dragon book for Berkley I'm writing as Allyson James. This was a challenge to write, and I tried to do a very good job for you all.

Next I'll be writing a novella to appear in a vampire anthology with Katie Macalister and Minda Webber next year, which I'm looking forward to. No title for the antho. yet, but they're working on it. Will be a collection of fun stories.

Hope everyone is enjoying whatever you do to observe MLK/civil rights day. To paraphrase Desmond Tutu--none of us are truly free until we are all free.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger Bonnie Vanak said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your friend, Jennifer!

Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home