Thursday, July 20, 2006

web update

Just updated my website to add two upcoming books, the Just One Sip anthology and The Mad, Bad Duke, coming in October and December respectively.

Today I saw the art for Dragon Heat, my Berkley book for next June, although it wasn't the finished cover. It's beautiful and as soon as I get the real thing I'll post it. I drooled.

Coincidentally I talked to my Dorchester editor today too about the covers for the Immortal series. Haven't seen the art yet, but it sounded very cool and I'm sure will look fantastic. Dorchester does kick-ass covers (look at my Web site and see-- www.jennifersromances.com).

Just got back from San Diego where I relaxed with cool sea breezes and did more reading. Didn't get to do a lot in the way of swimming, snorkling and the like (darn it), but my back's still bothering me. Physical therapy three times a week now. Hopefully this will clear up soon!

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

Hey, have you looked at today's Arizona Republic? You're on the front page of the "Arizona Living" section, below the fold.

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Yes, I did see it. Too cool. My Ashley Gardner July release made the newspaper. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home