Thursday, October 05, 2006

what a sweetie

My husband has a ritual he follows whenever one of my books comes out. A day or two after official release day, he goes to a bookstore and buys one copy. He brings it home and has me sign it to him. That's his copy, which he adds to the special shelf of my books he keeps in his office.

I tell him I could give him one of the copies I get from my publisher, but he likes to go to the store and buy it. That makes it "real."

Ain't he sweet? One reason I've stuck with him for twenty and more years! And probably a reason I write romantic romance.

www.jennifersromances.com

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! That's so sweet!

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger sybil said...

Awww that is sweet! Can I have his copies then since you don't need to give them to him *g*.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

LOL, Sybil. My mother snags the extra copies. *g* But my husband is a babe.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger sybil said...

See how you are! le sigh... now I will just have to go back to figuring out how to get on the publisher's ARC list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home