Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Excerpt for Mad Bad Duke

A neat thing I saw on BarnesandNoble.com--they have started puttting up book excerpts (is this new? where have I been?). Anyway, they've posted an excerpt of The Mad, Bad Duke at the following URL.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=9780843956078&displayonly=CHP&z=y#CHP

The excerpt says "Chapter 1," but it's really from about the middle of Chapter 2. So if you get the book and open it up, don't be alarmed, it really is the same one! :-)

I just got back from a nice weekend with the Ashley family (my husband's family) and an early Thanksgiving. Got to see the folks and get my ice cream fix, so it was all good.

www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home