Monday, January 15, 2007

Stardust County

As some people may (or may not) know, I'm not only a writer but a musician. Right now I'm rehearsing for participation a CD called Stardust County, written by my musician/songwriter friend Nancy Freeman.

Stardust County is a werewolf/fantasy/romance in song. It is brilliantly written and will come with a story sheet (if I remember correctly) so you can follow along with the adventure.

I have one solo track, two duets with Nancy, and some choral work as well as playing flute on many of the songs. My husband, with his lovely bass voice, sings the part of one of the villains.

I have a page all about Stardust County and the CD on my website, including links to rough mixes of some of the songs.

The CD will be released at the end of June 2007 by Mystic Fig Studios.

More info at: www.jennifersromances.com/stardustcounty.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home