Wednesday, March 07, 2007

More on Writing Blog

I've published a couple of new posts at www.jenniferonwriting.blogspot.com. Check out my wisdom. :-)

I'm gearing up to go to San Jose and record my tracks on a forthcoming CD, Stardust County. That should be ready by the end of June, which will be fun. I'm playing flute, and fitting practice in around writing sessions. I write until I can't any more, then get up and play, then come back. It works out.

I finished The Gathering and turned in that ms. (a big Whew!!), and now working on its revisions.

Early reviews of Immortals: The Calling have been good (one is at ) and I'll be doing some interviews around the Internet as well.

I got the final cover for The Gathering (so good thing I finished the book, right?).


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home