Monday, April 02, 2007

I am Allyson James

I forget to remind readers that I write as many people, one of whom is Allyson James. She's my alter-ego who writes those erotic romances and has jumped headlong into searing hot futuristic and paranormal romance. Fun stuff!!

I have a myspace page: www.myspace.com/allysonjamesauthor
A site: www.allysonjames.com
A blog: www.allysonjames.bravejournal.com
and books on Amazon: Click here for books

Soon I'll have a video for the shapeshifting Dragon series. That series is straightforward paranormal romance/urban fantasy, and at Ellora's Cave I write futuristic romance about genetically enhanced male sex slaves called the Shareem (hey, why not?). The Shareem series has done very well, and it's dear to my heart--I love those guys!

I know several authors with double lives who want to keep their identies secret, but I've never been very good with keeping things like that under my hat. It's me! It's me!

On the Jennifer Ashley side, some more good news: Penelope & Prince Charming won the RT Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Historical Romantic Adventure. Yay! I'll be at the awards luncheon to get my plaque--and I promise I'll keep the speech short.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Sharon Page said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! I'll be at my first RT, and am looking forward to cheering for you and hearing your speech.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Sharon! The speech will be short. Short! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home