Monday, May 14, 2007

Whacky Web site and USA Today

I had great news this week that Immortals: The Calling made the USA Today top 150 bestseller list. I was stunned! (Still am.) That's the top 150 books (all books, fiction and non-fiction) sold in the US in a week. Wow. Thanks to readers for all your support and terrific emails about the series.

My website has been a little whacky lately, so if anyone has been searching for it or info on the Immortals series, I apologize. I don't know if it's Yahoo (my provider) or I did something to it--who knows? The correct URL is:

www.jennifersromances.com

You'll find info there on the series, plus all the other books I write, plus links to my pseudonyms, plus many other things. I also updated my "News" page with info on what's coming up. And if you have questions, feel free to email me (connection to my email is on my site.)

Jennifer

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the most super-cool thing I have ever heard! And to think, I knew you when..... Congratulations and hugs to you, and hugs to Forest and Hannah.

DebbieB

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jennifer!
You've been tagged: http://kathrynekennedy.com/blog.html

 
At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! I'm very excited for you. :) Isabella

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home