Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Talk Like a Pirate and NOR Award nomination

My friend and colleague Bonnie Vanak reminded me it's Talk Like a Pirate Day! I can't believe I of all people forgot about that. My pirates would reprimand me. (Let's see, Grayson Finley, James Ardmore, and Christopher Raine ganging up on me.... I'm not seeing the bad, here.)

Also, the first two Immortals books, The Calling and The Darkening are up for awards at Night Owl Romance. Go and vote if you are so inclined. The books are in the same category (best print paranormal)--but you can vote more than once! In fact a lot of great stories are nominated all the way down.
See http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/ and scroll down to the N.O.R. awards.

Take care, and talk like a pirate a little today!

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home