Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Highlander Ever After


I should mentinon that Highlander Ever After is out!! In stores near you. Wherever you happen to be. It should be not only in bookstores, but in Target, Walmart, Kmart and grocery stores.

I like to encourage readers to buy from independent bookstores when you can, especially if you have a good one near you. Not everyone has a good indie bookseller in their town, so I'm glad my books are available in the big stores and also online, but I love the indies!

I'm lucky to have two excellent indies where I live. Even though it's sometimes a drive to get to them, I do trek down to them to buy what I can. (Especially when they have my favorite authors signing--like Charlaine Harris in May. I'm there!)


You can click here to find an indie bookstore near you: http://www.bookweb.org/aba/booksense/storeSearch.do

Ok, spiel over. Please enjoy Highlander Ever After! For links to a blurb, except, and all that jazz, please click over to my main website http://www.jennifersromances.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home