Sunday, May 03, 2009

Finding Ian

I've been hearing readers saying they are having difficulty finding Madness of Lord Ian, especially at Borders. I truly don't know what is up with that. I know (because I've seen it with my eyeballs), that it is well stocked at B&N and Walmart, and of course indie booksellers. Also, if it hasn't hit a Target in your area it should very soon. And there's always online.

Did you know you can buy online from Indie Booksellers? Since I'm an indie fan, here's a link to where you can find Lord Ian in bookstores, online booksellers, and the like:

http://www.indiebound.org/book/9780843960433

Thanks to the readers who have already emailed me about Lord Ian. I appreciate every single one!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it coming out in digital format?

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

I know the ebook version is coming--I just don't know when. The publisher/ebooksellers decide that. Usually it's about a week after official release.

 
At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'll try and be patient as it sounds like a terrific book and I'm addicted to my ereader:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home