Monday, September 14, 2009

Updates

Ah, I love finishing things. I just typed THE END on Mac and Isabella's story. It's just the draft--will be tearing it apart and putting it back together in a couple of days, but for now, Ahhhhh. (I love Mac, though; am looking forward to the second draft with him.)

I updated my website with some new stuff:

Freebies (I have goodies sitting in my house--might as well give them away!)

New covers/links/excerpts on my Coming Soon page

New excerpt for A Christmas Ball (out first of Oct.)

New contact info for snail mail--sending cards through my publisher takes forever (it could be months before they send them along to me).

I have much more to write, but it's nice to relax for half an hour!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home