Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Grand Prize Winner!


The winner of the Firewalker Coundown Grand Prize is... Chelsea B!! Chelsea--please contact me at allysonjames(at)cox(dot)net so I can get you your prize.

The Grand Prize is: One signed copy of Stormwalker; one Stormwalker/Firewalker bookcover, one hardback copy of Pride Mates, one backlist book of choice (backlist: http://www.allysonjames.com/seriesorder.html). Plus I'll throw in pens and things.

Thank you all so much for joining in my Countdown Giveaway. It was so much fun I might just do it again for Primal Bonds, which comes out in March.

Firewalker is now out (should be in stores everywhere; plus in ebook). I hope you enjoy it!

I will be mailing all prizes out this week, so look for them soon!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Blogger YzhaBella's BookShelf said...

Congrats Chelse!

Jennifer? Is there any place where the book covers can be purchased? I love it!!!

Cheers!'
Kate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home