Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Covers for the Mackenzies Series!!





Two new covers--The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie and The Many Sins of Lord Cameron. Both releasing August 2, 2011 (Madness as a reprint).

Both are pre-orderable at Amazon (Madness, Cameron), B&N (Madness, Cameron), Borders (Madness, Cameron) and wherever else you like to pre-order books. They will be available in both print and ebook editions.

Elizabeth Hoyt gave me some nice quotes for both. She rocks. :-)

Exciting stuff!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Mandi said...

Oh wow - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Aurian said...

Mmm I like the cover for Lord Cameron! I also loved Primal Bonds, a very very good book!

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Rita said...

Gorgeous Ashley,
Just GORGEOUS!!!!

I am hoping to have Mac's book in my TBR soon that way I can be all caught up by the time Cam's book arrives!

Can't wait!

Congrats and best of success!

 
At 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can`t wait to read Cameron`s story!

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Maddness of Lord Ian Mackenzie is my first Jennifer Ashley Book. Now I want them all.

Thank you
IraLynn

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thank you!! Cameron is soon, and then three more! (Hart + two... coming...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home