Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bodyguard is OUT!

Bodyguard, Shifters Unbound, Book 2.5, is now available!! This is a category-length novel (approx 46,000 words; 16 chapters). It is on sale for an introductory price of 99 cents from:

Amazon:

Barnes & Noble

Smashwords

The print edition should be available in a couple of weeks--I will keep you posted.

The book started out to be a novella, but then . . . something happened. I went with the flow, wanting to tell Ronan and Elizabeth's story in the length it needed to be.

This was a labor of love. Reconnect with the Shifters of the Austin Shiftertown, see Liam and Kim's new baby, and meet new Shifters!

Best,

Jennifer

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Louise said...

Woohoo! It was the first thing I did when I woke up. Can't wait to read it. I loved Ronan in the first two books.

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Aurian said...

I am very happy it will be available as a print book as well. When I have started a series in print, I want all of the books in print.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home